face2face Referral Program – Terms and Conditions
The face2face Referral Program is for those who refer candidates to us for ICT or Business Support positions. To be eligible to earn money for referring under the program, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- You must complete the face2face Recruitment Online Referral Form (see below) to make your referral. No other form of communication (for example, oral or by email) will be accepted.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to make a referral.
- You must get the consent of the person you are referring before completing the Referral Form (see below) and providing their contact details to us. The candidate must agree to be referred for a vacancy and be contacted by a face2face Recruitment consultant for that vacancy.
- The candidate you refer must gain:
- Employment as a permanent employee and complete the client’s probation period of 3 or 6 months through face2face Recruitment. You will earn your referral when the probation period ends.
- The candidate you refer must gain an on-hire labour contract and complete a minimum of 16 weeks in the contract role through face2face Recruitment. You will earn your referral when the 16 weeks end.
- You will receive your referral money in the form of a VISA voucher within 30 days after face2face Recruitment receives payment from the client for the placement of the referred candidate (unless otherwise notified).
- There is no option for cash or a bank transfer alternative for the referral.
- As a referrer, you are eligible to earn $500 for an ICT (Information & Communications Technology) referral and $200 for a Business Support referral (Australian dollars).
- You are not eligible to earn referral money if the candidate you refer has dealt with face2face Recruitment in the six months before you make the referral.
- Only 1 person can refer a candidate. If the candidate is referred by 2 people, the 1 who referred first will be eligible.
- face2face Recruitment reserves the right to withdraw or change this referral program at any time at our discretion. We will notify you and the referred candidate if necessary and will honour any qualified referrals that were in progress.