- face2face Reference Number #11229
- Contract to December 2019. Possible Extensions
- Immediate Start
- Australian Citizenship (Mandatory)
- Based in Box Hill, VIC
- $30.00 – $40.00 per hour plus super
Working within a vibrant and client-focused Federal Government agency, the Workplace Service Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of contemporary, high quality, cost-effective, safe and sustainable office accommodation and facilities in order to meet business needs.
- Responsible for the quality and integrity of records on internal systems
- Provide advice within the constraints of policy guidelines
- Follow up to ensure the quality and integrity of the work performed
- Communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
- Actively participating in, and contribute to, team meetings to support business objectives
- Perform administrative and procedural tasks governed by well-established work practices
- Participate in the development and training activities of the work area
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in customer service (and/or building management)
- Client-focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Communicate effectively in order to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve set business outcomes
- Ability to proactively organise workload and is solution-focused
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a keen focus
- Attention to detail is also critical in this role
- Current driver’s license is highly regarded
- This role requires physical ability: the successful applicant will be required to frequently walk and take stairs, as well as lifting, moving tables and bending etc.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 16/08/2019 unless maximum reached, prior to this time.