- face2face Reference Number #10798
- Contract to June 2020. Possible Extension
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Australian Citizenship (Essential)
- Based in Penrith, NSW
- $40.00 – $45.00 per hour plus super
The Workplace Rehabilitation Officer will be required to use initiative and judgment to carry out complex rehabilitation activities to assist clients obtain optimum health at work and become job ready. The Officer will provide detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice in relation to complex workplace or rehabilitation matters.
- Manage allocated resources, setting work area priorities
- Manage workflows, develop strategies and evaluate business outcomes
- Accountable for accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements
- Provide professional advice and recommendations to stakeholders on complex HR cases and issues
- Manage aspects of HR projects, research and analysis activities and risk assessments
- Understand and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and business plans
- Modify local activities and processes affecting how work is performed
- Undertake work with a clear understanding of established HR, Health Case Management and Rehabilitation frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in case management
- Proven experience in achieving quality and sustainable return to work and business outcomes
- Experienced in providing sound advice and guidance on a range of complex HR matters
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning to identify trends and risks
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 15/7/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.