- face2face Reference #10524
- CBD location
- Australian Citizenship Required
- 12 month Contract
- 6-12 month extension
Our federal government department is seeking an experienced Senior Test Analyst / Lead to plan and execute software and data migration testing for Finance & HR Systems. Testing may also be extended to other bespoke applications as required
Working with existing small team – BA, Systems Analyst, PM and Test Team.
Creating, reviewing and approving test artifacts to be used for software development and data migration testing (e.g. test strategy, defect model, test plan, test cases, defect management plan, test summary report). Plan, script and execution for test phases including Integration Test, System Test, UAT, Regression, Data Migration and BVT. Recording and reporting to the project manager and program manager.
- 5+ years senior test analyst / test lead experience with a solid understanding of structured test methodologies and processes
- Ability to lead testing and/or be only tester on a project
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience
- Experience with using test management tools (e.g. JIRA, ALM)
- Experience with different development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with defect logging and resolution
- Strong SQL/SOAPUI experience
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively
How to apply
Contact Angie on 6199 5750 for a confidential discussion.