One of our Federal Government Clients is seeking a Solutions Architect.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience designing and developing complex enterprise systems.
- Experience in leading and coordinating across multiple agile development teams with scaled agile framework (SAFe).
- Coordinate and take ownership of the overall architecture of the system and provide architectural vision for a desired future state.
- Strong technical capability across all aspects of solution design such as web front end, API design, database design, integration, security, infrastructure and accessibility.
- Significant experience with designing responsive public facing web sites using modern user interface frameworks.
- Participation in planning events defining high level functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong and effective communicator that can engage with both non-technical business stakeholders and development teams.
- Ability to plan and develop architectural runway in support of new business features and capabilities.
- Educate and mentor team members in design related disciplines and foster continuous improvement.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with Mobile application design and development.
- Experience with Cloud based technologies (Azure).
Please note that the client has requested that all candidates must be Australian Citizens with a “Desirable” – Baseline Security Clearance.
Please email me for more information: email@example.com