- face2face Recruitment reference # 12421
- 12 Month Contract
- 2 X 12 Month Extension
- Canberra Location
- Immediate Start
- NV1 Clearance
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking a SIEM Use Case specialist to realise design, development and testing support and responsible for the development of SIEM risk based monitoring.
The SIEM Use Case specialist works under the limited direction of senior staff. They will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision-making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The SIEM Use Case specialist manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Demonstrated experience in technical design in large and complex, enterprise environments;
- Demonstrated experience with developing and tuning Risk Based SIEM rules;
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with enterprise security logging policies, compliance obligations and best practices;
- Demonstrated experience with security incident management and network monitoring; Demonstrated experience with RegEx for complex data formatting;
- Demonstrated scripting development experience with a strong understanding of regular expressions and parser development; DMP RFQ for personnel recruitment 4
- Demonstrated security engineering experience and expertise;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government cyber security standards and methodologies;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security and security infrastructure technologies.
Australian Citizens with a valid NV1 clearance are required for this role, due to the immediate start required.