- face2face Recruitment reference # 12406
- 12 Month Contract
- 2 X 12 Month Extension
- Canberra Location
- Immediate Start
- NV1 Clearance
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Technician that can specify and/or validate design of the platform required to develop and deliver applications to meet the objectives of the Agency’s CIO Group and Agency’s business requirements.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Demonstrated experience in technical design in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations);
- Demonstrated security engineering experience and expertise;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government cyber security standards and methodologies;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security and security infrastructure technologies;
- Demonstrated experience in component and service mapping techniques;
- Strong understanding in infrastructure and systems engineering;
- Knowledge of structured systems design techniques as it applies to ISM system accreditation processes;
- Ability to communicate complex relationships using simple illustration techniques.
Australian Citizens with a valid NV1 clearance are required for this role, due to the immediate start required.