- face2face Recruitment reference # 12416
- 12 Month
- 2 X 12 Month Extension
- Canberra Location
- Immediate Start
- NV1 Clearance
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking a (SIEM) Linux Technician that can provide hands-on technical skills to implement and deliver applications to meet the objectives of the Agency’s CIO Group and Agency’s business requirements.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Demonstrated experience in technical design in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations);
- Demonstrated security engineering experience and expertise;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government cyber security standards and methodologies;
- Demonstrated technical expertise in Linux administration (i.e. RedHat Enterprise – RHEL);
- Demonstrated experience in SIEM, End Point Protection and/or Network Access Control solutions; Strong understanding in infrastructure and systems engineering;
- Ability to communicate complex relationships using simple illustration techniques
Australian Citizens with a valid NV1 clearance are required for this role, due to the immediate start required.