- face2face Recruitment reference #12059
- 12 months + 1 x 12 month extensions
- Australian Citizen
- Negative Vetting 1 desirable
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking 2 Service Desk Analysts to join their team.
The Service Desk Analysts are required to provide ICT Customer Support through receiving and handling incident and service requests submitted via telephone, email, in-person, or ITSM application, and remediation using standard procedures. The analyst is also expected to learn/perform other rostered Service Desk roles and write/update Standard Operating Procedures as directed
Responsibilities include but not limited to initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
Criteria for the first Service Desk Analyst position:
- Knowledge and experience in service management practices such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience in configuring, securing and sustaining COTS applications to meet customer and ICT service delivery requirements, including patching, upgrades, and customer support, with a focus on continuous delivery of service improvements.
- Windows server administration experience in a virtualised environment.
Criteria for the second Service Desk Analyst position:
- Service Desk Analyst – SFIA3 Major Responsibilities
- Respond to support requests received by phone, email or through the service management tool and provide timely and accurate advice to deliver a satisfactory outcome for customers within established service levels.
- Log and action all customer contacts in the service management tool, including the categorisation allocation of faults to the relevant support staff or team where resolution at first contact is not possible. Provide regular updates to the customer and capture all actions taken in the registered work item.
- Provide advice on services offered and update published information based on knowledge gained through interaction with customers and other support staff.
- Carry out various system administration tasks including the installation and configuration of software packages, managing the backup and restoration of data, email configuration, network management, as well as the creation and management of active directory accounts and security groups.
- Contribute to technical knowledge articles and standard operating procedures to ensure effective and efficient individual and team capabilities.
- Identify and escalate where necessary to management delays in the delivery of services or resolution of faults.
- Produce and provide ad-hoc reports on system performance and the delivery of services.
Australian Citizens with an NV1 clearance is desirable
If you would like to know more about this role, and a confidential discussion, please contact Shannon at face2face Recruitment: