- face2face Recruitment reference # 12612
- Contract to April 2021
- Canberra Location
- Australian Citizen
- Baseline desirable
About the Role:
Our client requires a senior SharePoint developer to assist in developing enhancements and changes to the agency’s SharePoint environments. The senior SharePoint Developer will work as part of a team and will be:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing web applications built on SharePoint & the Microsoft stack
Key Position Requirements
- 10 years+ .NET, C#, JS, HTML programming experience
- 10 years+ SharePoint 2010-2019 development experience
- Extensive SharePoint 2013 SSOM and CSOM coding experience
- Advanced experience building & maintaining WCF & WebAPI web services
- Advanced experience with JS frameworks/libraries such as JQuery, React, Redux,
- Modern coding patterns and practices
- Extensive experience with TFS/VSO/ Azure DevOps
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience working in both large & small development teams
- Highly collaborative, can-do approach, within and outside the immediate teams
- Experience working with non-technical team members such as Designers & Business Analysists
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance or the ability to gain, due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply for Job.
To apply for this job email your details to teamICT@f2frecruitment.com.au.