- f2f reference number #9902
- Federal government agency
- Australian citizens – NV1 Security Clearance
- Closes at 10:00am Tuesday 05 December 2018
The Senior ICT Infrastructure and Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering technical projects that enable innovation, improve departmental ICT stability, security and compliance.
- Demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute on small projects – including managing, risks and issues, approvals and the balancing of multiple competing priorities
- A working knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Protective Security Framework Policy (PSFP), and other International Standards (ISO’s)
- Solid generalist skills in Windows – including configuration, trouble shooting, service and security management tools
- The resource will demonstrate advanced skills in some or most of the following technologies: Networking – Cisco, Advanced Routing, Firewall configurations, WAN acceleration and Load Balancing, Physical and virtual infrastructure HPE, Nutanix, Dell VMware VSphere, Cloud technologies – Microsoft Azure, O365, cloud hosted SaaS applications
To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please give Arsh Sangha a call on 02 6199 5750. Alternatively, forward your application to Arsh directly by using the ‘Apply to this Job’ link below.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, you are most welcome to contact me for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.