- f2f reference number #9591
- Canberra location
- Federal Government agency
- Australian citizenship and NV1 security clearance is mandatory
- Closes at 10 AM, 22-Oct-18
The successful candidate will have the below mentioned skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years continuous experience working in an IT security environment – in particular, network security operations, integration of cyber systems and tools, risk and reporting
- Experience working in Windows or Unix environments
- Demonstrated high level analytical and technical report writing skills
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government security requirements
- A strong understanding of Australian Government policies and frameworks – particularly in Cyber Security and Australian Signals Directorate requirements
- Relevant tertiary/industry (or equivalent) qualifications
- Industry certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CREST and Ethical Hacking
- Previous experience in an Australian Government agency
To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please give Vikas a call on 02 6199 5750. Alternatively, forward your application to Vikas directly by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.