- face2face Reference Number #10665
- Contract to 30 June 2020
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- $50.00 per hour plus super
The Scientific Evaluator will assess the compliance of low-risk medicines with legislative requirements for safety, quality and efficacy. This role provides an opportunity to gain experience in regulatory compliance and showcase your aptitude for innovation in the workplace.
- Undertake compliance reviews of listed medicines
- Recommend robust risk-based regulatory decisions or recommendations based on sound scientific evaluation
- Implement individual work plans, including setting tasks and priorities
- Undertake complex research and analysis in order to prepare high quality technical and scientific recommendations
- Liaise, engage, negotiate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide strategic advice and technical expertise to guide project and program activities
- Relevant qualifications in toxicology, chemistry, epidemiology, biochemistry, medical sciences or pharmacology
- Demonstrated ability to research issues, analyse problems and develop appropriate solutions or strategies
- Ability to evaluate and critique scientific data to a high standard
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a busy and dynamic environment
- Scientific evaluation of medicines
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 16/05/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.