- face2face Recruitment reference # 12052
- 6 Months + 2 x 6 month extensions
- Canberra CBD
- Australian Citizenship
- Baseline Clearance
About the Role:
Our Commonwealth Government client requires a SAP Procurement Specialist to assist implementing e-invoicing using the PEPPOL standard. Our client has licensed the Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) software from OpenText several years ago to enable Automated Invoice Processing of traditional paper and PDF invoices, but the installation of the OpenText VIM product never proceeded.
Skills and experience in:
- A high level of skills, experience and knowledge with demonstrated development experience in SAP SRM 7.0, with strong ABAP, Webdynpro SRM ABAP development in building custom workflows and integrating the workflows with Fiori apps and ERP.
- E2e P2P functional expertise in SAP solutions SRM/ERP.
- Provide specialist SAP SRM/MM/FICO configuration advice and support.
- Expert knowledge of SAP SRM connectivity with other SAP modules (HR, FICO, Materials Management, and Business Warehouse).
- Strong skills in Technical analysis, configuration, debugging, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP development
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance or the ability to gain, due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to know more about this role, and a confidential discussion, please contact Vinny at face2face Recruitment: