- face2face Recruitment reference # 12050
- 6 Months + 2 x 6 month extensions
- Canberra CBD
- Australian Citizenship
- Baseline Clearance
About the Role:
Our Commonwealth Government client requires a SAP BI/BW Configure/Developer to assist implementing e-invoicing using the PEPPOL standard.
Skills and experience in:
An experienced SAP BW Consultant with good ABAP Programing skills and additionally:
• Has solid experience in Modelling BI solutions including design, configuration and development of extractors, staging objects, cubes, views and queries using a range of Bex and other tools
• Understands and can apply Business Warehouse principles in the SAP BI environment
• Has a solid understanding of one or more SAP modules such as HR, FI, SRM, MM and/or Solution Manager.
• Has good ABAP programming skills in a BI environment
• Has knowledge and experience in Design and development of dataflows from R3 and external data sources
• Is experienced in Configuration and Activation of Data sources
• Has good knowledge and experience in the creation of Process Chains and Info Packages
• Good BW/BI administration and maintenance skills
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance or the ability to gain, due to the nature of the role.
If you would like to know more about this role, and a confidential discussion, please contact Vinny at face2face Recruitment: