About the Role:
Our client requires comprehensive reporting and analytics to ensure that the internal business teams have visibility over their pipeline of work, performance of their teams and drive a culture of data driven decision making. The React Developer will join a team responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive reporting for the business. This will involve building a modern web application primarily used for reporting and analytics that would be consumed by all parts of the business.
The successful APS5 React Developer’s duties will include:
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development. • Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams linting guidelines.
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Ensure that all code you write is accessible (WCAG).
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows.
- Ensure all of the work you do is captured as updates in the backlog.
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals .
If you would like to know more about this role, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sean at face2face Recruitment on 02 6199 5750.