- face2face Reference Number #10309
- Full Time Hours – labour hire contract
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (min 5 years) Essential
- Based in Geelong
- $51.50 per hour plus super
As the Quality and Assurance Officer you will support and facilitate effective quality assurance process across program/project delivery.
- Develop effective reporting mechanisms to monitor the impact of adopted policies
- Support implementation of internal quality assurance processes to ensure that policy translates into practice
- Lead initiatives in a national approach to internal quality assurance which facilitates staff and providers’
- Build strong effective relationships between internal and external experts
Qualifications/Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years professional experience in quality assurance management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Bec now!
Applications close COB 15/03/2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.