- face2face Reference Number # 10963
- Permanent Role – Full Time Hours
- 9am – 5pm Hours including flexible rotating Saturday’s
- Start ASAP
- Salary Negotiable according to experience
- Based in Braddon
- Close to Cafe’s and Restaurants
The Client requires an experienced professional that can provide support and leadership in our growing rent roll.
This opportunity will offer you a dynamic role in a supportive, energetic and friendly team environment. Salary is negotiable according to experience + on offer is the use of a company car (negotiable) and a phone.
- Manage all repairs, maintenance and tenant liaison
- Conduct Ingoing/Outgoing inspections
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure leases and properties are ready for occupation
- Ensure all funds are in and leases are signed correctly
- Trust accounting including entering rents and invoices, mid and end of month payments and special payments as required
- Manage correspondence with tenants and owners
- Assist with arrears control and rent reviews
- Attend tribunal as required
- Tenancy applications and approvals
- Manage and arrange all routine inspections
- Assist with lease signings and generally ensure that property management is completely supported
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 year experience in residential property management
- Current Real Estate Licence or Certificate of Registration
- Proven mediation experience in resolving Tenancy Tribunal matters
- Knowledge of computerised trust accounting package
- Strong administration skills
- Systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of effective marketing strategies relevant to the industry
- Driver’s license and clean car required
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Scott now!
Applications Close Wednesday 17th July 2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.