Project Officer Governance and Reporting.
Essential skills and experience:
- Our client is looking for an experienced Project Officer in Canberra or Melbourne to join a growing program team to deliver the clients’s End User Workspace Program Corporate
- Applications is responsible for a range of corporate systems and applications including client contact applications, CRM, and audit logging.
- The team has significant presence in Canberra and Melbourne and consists of nearly 200 personnel.
- The End User Workspace Program, a sub-program of the Improving clients IT Systems program, involves refreshing the clients’s end user technology to provide staff with up to date tools and technology, create a modern workspace and ensure hardware and software used by staff is supported and reliable. In this role you will deliver the expected outcomes of the program and its sub-projects in a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment
- Plan, organise and lead reporting for the End User Workspace Program.
- Integrate with reporting across the Corporate Applications branch and Improving the clients IT Systems program
- Develop strategies and evaluate program outcomes.
- Strategically plan forward agendas and provide secretariat function for core governance forums where required
- Accountable for the monitoring and observance of program milestones are delivered, within timeframes and with quality requirements
- Share own expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Construct program and work plans detailing measurable milestones, outcomes and the link to delivering strategic objectives, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders across a range of complex or sensitive issues to communicate information, negotiate, and influence desired outcomes to achieve work area and agency goals
- Build and sustain relationships, consult and share information with team and develop team strengths to achieve project and business outcomes
- Regularly modify and adapt processes affecting how work is performed by self and others in compliance with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks
- Recognise and resolve issues using expert knowledge and experience; identify and develop ideas, analyse alternative courses of action and their implications, devise action plans and advance new approaches
- Maintain knowledge and keep others informed of the strategic objectives and broader impacts and implications of project activities
- Provide expert advice on established technical, operational, professional and/or administrative activities, procedures, practices and project management methodologies
- Understand, analyse and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and business and project plans; take an active role in applying these in the work area
Please note that the client has requested that all candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Please email me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org