- 12 Month contract
- Contract starting January 2021
- Australian Citizens with an NV1 clearance
About the Role:
Our client is seeking 3 Project Managers for a role starting January 2021 through to January 2022.
Prior experience in a military environment is essential.
Experience as a Capability Manager highly desirable.
The required services may include the following:
- Conduct planning, scheduling, and estimating of work/tasks to meet requirements;
- Prepare project documentation and/or assist with the review and clearance processes for project documentation;
- Provide advice on the application of project management methodologies – for example Project Management Methodology Version 2 (PMMv2);
- Provide expert project management assistance to executives, managers, staff, and project teams; and
- Mentor project staff.
The successful contractor will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience;
- A recognised project management professional qualification (such as registered project managers under Australian Institute of Project Managers (AIPM));
- Current and relevant project management experience;
- Understanding of the content of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and its application, the project management environment (and methodologies), and PMMv2.
Australian Citizens with an NV1 clearance
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now.
To apply for this job email your details to teamICT@f2frecruitment.com.au.