- face2face Reference Number #10802
- 6 Month Contract. Possible Extension
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- Based in Sydney, NSW
Joining a unique and sophisticated government agency, the Procurement Support Officer will support buyers and sellers to help meet sourcing requirements, and assist team members to ensure the smooth operation and administration of the agency.
- First point of contact for agency users, providing first level support and advice
- Respond to enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement
- Manage, support, and provide advice to users of a government procurement panel
- Assess financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses
- Assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation
- Manage sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service
- Provide support in an agile environment
- Experience managing, supporting, and providing advice to users of a digital service and/or a government procurement panel
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation
- Ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process
- A genuine understanding of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 13/6/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.