- face2face Recruitment reference # 11255
- Canberra based
- Baseline clearance
Committed to improving people’s experience of Government services, our client is seeking a Procurement Officer for an initial six month contract, with the possibility of a further six month extension.Providing first level support and advice, covering a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues, you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong judgement, identifying and escalating issues to senior team members as required.
You will need:
- Familiarity with the Commonwealth Procurement Framework, including Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement experience
- The ability to coordinate and manage workflow processes
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Involvement in managing sensitive and complex issues relating to customer service
- Previous experience providing support in an agile environment
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation
Due to security clearance requirements, you must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this opportunity.