- face2face Reference Number #11586
- Contract to April 2020. Possible 6 Month Extension
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Required)
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- $70.00 – $80.00 per hour plus super
Joining a fast paced Federal Government Department, the Portfolio Manager will plays an important role to support prioritisation of investment and decision making aligned to the organisational strategic objectives.
- Provide high-level advice on, and technical expertise in, complex portfolio management
- Deliver results within the policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- Manage allocated resources, setting work area priorities and managing workflows
- Accurate completion of work within timeframes and quality requirements
- Solve problems, particularly with reference to stakeholder negotiations and issue resolution
- Develop advice, strategies and devise solutions to complex portfolio issues
Skills & Expertise
- Strong expertise in strategic portfolio management and establishing new functions within complex large organisations
- Proven track record of delivery
- Passion to build team and organisational capability and strong leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and negotiating skills
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 10/10/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.