- face2face Reference Number #10785 & #10786
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- $47.00 – $60.00 per hour plus super
The Policy Officers will be required to assist in program management and developing policy and documentation relating to a Commonwealth program, including advocacy support.
- Provide very strong administrative and subject matter support to the section
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner, consulting with others where appropriate
- Contribute to the development of communication material, ministerial correspondence/briefings, presentations, talking points etc.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analyse and understand complex information, and shape strategic thinking
- Develop and provide frequent reports which assess program demand and unmet needs
- Contribute to the development of grants documentation and assist in managing grant programs
Skills & Attributes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to assist in strategic planning, program and project management as required
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing priorities to deliver results on time
- Experience in disability policy and program management/the disability sector would be an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 11/6/2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.