- face2face Reference Number #12876
- Full Time – Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm working hours
- Based in ACT
- Free Parking
- $50,000 – $60,000 per annum excluding super
- Australian Citizen with Current Police Check
Description: Our client is a large property inspection company is seeking a warm, bubbly and energetic individual to join their team as the Office Assistant
- Perform general office duties, including answering multi-line phone system, routing calls, delivering messages to staff and greeting visitors
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Act as a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Update paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Help organise and maintain office common areas
- Maintain office equipment as required.
- Assist staff with workloads such as data entry tasks
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands
Skills and Attributes:
- Fast learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player with the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- High level communication both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close ASAP so get your application in while you can!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.