- face2face Reference #10531
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Australian Citizenship
- Must have ability to obtain Baseline clearance
- 12 month contract with extension options
This federal government department has grown to meet the needs of a modern and dynamic Australia. Today it is not only the Australian government’s principal revenue agency, it is also a large payer of government funds. It also administers major elements of our superannuation system that secures retirement income for Australians, and they are the custodian of the Australian Business Register that helps to make Australia more efficient.
- Develop native apps in Xamarin/Cross-Platform environment
- Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store
- Integrate with the backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Strong experience as a mobile application developer
- Ability to dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- Extensive experience with working with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
How to apply
Contact Angie on [email protected] for a confidential discussion.