- face2face Reference #11761
- Contract until February 2020
- Start ASAP
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Based in Canberra
- $55 – $65 per hour ex super
The Branch provides a central agency policy and advisory role for employment . Areas of responsibility cover service-wide employment, industrial relations, workforce strategies, human resources, accountability and learning and development issues.
- Interpreting, applying and providing advice on a range of employment related and other legislations
- Contributing to the review of transitional provisions contained within the Public Sector Management Standards 2006
- Preparing briefs, advice and other documents on employment and governance matters
- Researching data in order to support the development, review and provision of advice through whole of government employment policies
- Assisting in implementing of employment and governance projects
- Contributing to the whole of government delegations project and Compliance Project
- Providing secretariat support
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Relevant qualifications in law, public administration, business or human resources is highly desirable.
There will be a selection criteria to completed
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Jade now!
Applications Close 11/11/19, unless maximum reached prior to this time.