- face2face Reference Number #10530
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- $45.00 per hour plus super
The Learning & Development Officer will provide strategic advice and develop solutions to improve culture and capability across the workplace.
- Coordinate the core skills curriculum and learning opportunities
- Manage program contracts and scheduling for the core skills training programs
- Providing input for briefs, minutes and correspondence
- Plan and schedule programs based on demand and strategic needs
- Coordinate program evaluation surveys and collate results
- Ensure program communications are accurate and updated as required
- Monitor program budgets and process invoices
- Ability to build and sustains positive relationships stakeholders and clients
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, creative and energetic approach, with a proven capacity to use initiative
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Experience using SAP including SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- Instructional Design qualifications
- Experience in corporate Learning and Development environment
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Joel now!
Applications close 16/04/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.