- face2face Recruitment reference # 12978
- 6 Month contract
- Australian Citizens with an NV1 clearance
About the Role:
Our Commonwealth client is seeking a Learning and Development Specialist for a six month contract.
The procurement of the Learning Management Package (LMP) will include, but not limited to the development of a generic Test and Evaluation (T&E) Practitioner Course for T&E personnel responsible for the planning, conduct and reporting of T&E activities across all phases of the clients Capability Life Cycle and a learning management plan. The course will provide the underpinning knowledge and skills for the student to achieve T&E Practitioner competency combined with the on-the job training as outlined in the Defence T&E Competency Framework.
The LMP will include design and development of training course material which will include but is not limited to:
- The training materials to meet participants learning objectives as agreed by the client T&E
- The training presentation material including presenter notes
- Development of in-class learning activities and examples to reinforce learning
- Assessment materials that identify participants understanding and competency
- On-the-job training checklist to validate the achievement of all competency elements
The successful contractor will have:
- A learning and development, and skilling and training background with the ability to analyse the T&E environment and deliver learning & development strategies to meet T&E learning outcomes;
- Experience in conducting learning and development analysis, performance needs analysis and training needs analysis within a military context;
- An understanding of, and experience in, conducting and reporting T&E;
- The capacity to work independently and in a team environment.
Australian Citizens with an NV1 clearance
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now.
To apply for this job email your details to teamICT@f2frecruitment.com.au.