- face2face Recruitment reference #11890
- This is a 12 contract with a view to an ongoing, permanent appointment Canberra based role
- Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
About the Role:
Our client, who is one of the largest ski resort in the Southern Hemisphere, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and suitably qualified candidate to join their dynamic company in the role of Junior Full Stack Developer.
The successful Junior Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the development and on-going support of a suite of custom web apps and internal APIs for the client and will work closely with all stakeholders to identify opportunities to evolve our bespoke applications to support business objectives.
The client is looking for a full stack developer with a 1-2 years’ experience that carries a passion for technology employing the latest trusted tools of the industry; C# (.NET Core), Angular and associated technologies.
The Junior Full Stack Developer must have:
- Strong working knowledge of C# ASP.NET
- Two (2) years software / web development experience
- Experience with frontend technologies such as Angular/React/Vue
- Database experience with MS SQL / MySQL
- Familiarity with Git software version control
- Excellent communicator and willingness to do tasks such as testing, deployment and debugging.
- The desire to learn new technologies to help grow yourself and innovate our guest’s online experience.
What would make you a stronger candidate:
- .NET Core
- Ecommerce Experience
- Working with end users and stakeholders
- An understanding Linux and Windows Environments
- Experience with continuous development with Azure
- Azure Applications
- Experience working in an application production support role
- Experience working within the Agile with Scrum software development framework
- Experience with e-commerce platforms
- Experience with Angular is highly desirable
- Great understanding of .NET Core Web Framework
- An appreciation for UX with an eye for design
- Using Git for source control
- The Atlassian product suite: Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
Exceptional employee benefits will apply including a season’s pass that incorporates Lift access, Skitube travel, free Ski and Board Group Lessons, discounted Hire equipment and discounts at Perisher-owned Food and Beverage and Retail outlets.
Possible tax benefits resulting from living in a remote area may apply and the client can assist in sourcing local accommodation, should you require.
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents due to the nature of the role.
To apply for this job email your details to Kate@f2frecruitment.com.au.