- face2face Recruitment reference # 12043
- 12 month contract with extension options
- Canberra based
- Australian Citizenship
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Java Developer to work in multidisciplinary team to support the software application.
To be considered for this role, your experience will include:
- Very strong Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, JEE an advantage, reactive programming an advantage. Web service development, SOAP and REST APIs
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing
- Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures. Oracle preferred
- Unix/Linux, Bash
- AWS development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
There may be the requirement to be on-call – on average, this will be one call per fortnight however, and calls between 10pm and 6am are very rare (one per year).
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance or the ability to obtain, are required due to the nature of the role.