One of our Federal Government Clients is seeking an IT Security Advisor.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Possess knowledge of IRAP and system certification and accreditation requirements
- Possess excellent knowledge of the ISM and PSPF
- Possess knowledge of risk management methodologies
- Possess extensive policy and document writing experience as they relate to security governance, risk and compliance
- Possess professional experience in developing a variety of technical documentation
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience:
- Possess a good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products
- Possess relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc
- Possess previous experience as an ITSA
Please note that this job role in only for an average of two (2) days per week.
The client has requested that all candidates must have a Baseline Security Clearance.
Please email me for more information: [email protected]