- face2face Reference Number #10670
- Contract to 28 June 2020. Possible Extension
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- Based in Sydney, NSW
- $40.00 – $50.00 per hour plus super
The Investigations Officer will be responsible for delivering investigation services including collecting evidence, providing instructions and briefings, appearing in court proceedings and be able to present cases persuasively to Magistrates in the appropriate statutory authority or tribunal.
- Manage complaints, conduct risk assessments and lead investigations
- Adhere to the Australian Government Investigation Standards
- Complete investigations utilising intuition and exercising professional judgement
- Document actions and decisions within case management systems
- Compile briefs of evidence in accordance with legislation, standards and procedural requirements
Skills & Attributes
- Experience managing complex case work and delivering compliance or investigations outcomes
- Strong ability to communicate with influence
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues
- Ability to think laterally and adopt a variety of case management strategies
- Ability to deliver high quality outcomes
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications close 20/05/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.