- face2face Recruitment reference # 12610
- 12 month with possible extensions
- Canberra based
- Australian Citizenship
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client has procured Intelledox Infiniti software to create smart forms that will be specifically designed for each Business Area.
You will be required to transform current Microsoft Word and paper-based forms into electronic smart forms using the Intelledox Infiniti software, supported and guided by a Business Area representative to ensure all created forms are fit for purpose and align with workflow management needs. A business analyst has been engaged to conduct the workflow analysis and will provide workflow mapping and guidance.
You will be required to create approximately 180 forms over a period of 12 months in work sprints as required.
- A thorough understanding and extensive use of Intelledox Infiniti software
- Demonstrated ability to create smart forms including knowledge of how documents are outputted in different formats
- Understanding of workflow analysis and management for verification and approval of requests including use of Docusign
- Understanding of interfaces between systems to enable created forms to retrieve data sets for ingestion into forms
This role is available to Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain NV1 clearance.
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now. Applications close Thursday 28 May 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to teamICT@f2frecruitment.com.au.