- face2face Recruitment reference #12034
- Contract until June 30 2020 + 3 x 6 month extensions
- Australian Citizen
- Baseline desirable
About the Role:
Our Government client is seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will:
- Operating collaboratively and working closely with Facilities and Services Division and the ITS Associate Directors, manage delivery of all ICT components of the University’s Capital Works program including new buildings and refurbishments.
- Plan and manage work applying the relevant project management methodology taking into account the operational context.
- Develop and deliver key project management artefacts such as project plans, risk and issue registers, stakeholder engagement and communication plans and resource management plans.
- Ensure appropriate project governance arrangements are established, maintained and supported, and monitor project progress to ensure milestones and performance indicators are met and outcomes are delivered.
- Represent the ITS team at building/project governance meetings
- Use the required reporting tools to maintain project information and ensure accuracy for monitoring and reporting purposes, including the delivery of project status reports and ensuring regular and effective communication to inform and engage relevant stakeholders.
- Close projects appropriately through closure reports, post implementation reviews and transition to operations where appropriate.
Essential criteria for the Infrastructure Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience as a senior ICT Project Manager working on delivery of ICT components of capital works projects with a varied range of organisations.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups.
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance is desirable