- face2face Reference Number #12751
- 3 Year Fixed Term Engagement
- Located at Barton, ACT
- $195,000 plus super
- Australian Citizen preferably with Baseline (minimum)
Description: Senior Executive Service Band 1
(SES Band 1) – Senior Infrastructure Project/Contract Manager
- Managing Commonwealth reserves and conservation zones.
- Protecting biodiversity and heritage in Commonwealth reserves and conservation zones.
- Carrying out research relevant to Commonwealth reserves.
- Cooperating with other countries to establish and manage National Parks and nature reserves
- Making recommendations for the Environment.
- Commonwealth reserves that are wholly or partly on Indigenous people’s land are managed
Skills and Attributes:
- Possess a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management.
- Have extensive experience managing head and subcontracts on large-scale commercial and government projects, preferably in remote locations.
- Be an experienced and collaborative manager.
- Be quality focused and have the ability to assess risk.
- Be able to show longevity with past employers and exemplary references.
- Have a robust understanding of relevant legislation and project delivery methodology.
- Be able to provide commercial and legal input into procurement and the preparation of contract documents.
- Manage the negotiation and administration of subcontract and supplier contracts within budget.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, click apply for job!
Applications close ASAP, unless maximum reached prior to this time.
To apply for this job email your details to Jade@f2frecruitment.com.au.