- Service Delivery Role
- No cold calling, warm clients
- Immediate start
- Canberra Location
- Award winning agency
- $60K+Super neg
ABOUT face2face Recruitment
face2face Recruitment (f2f) is seeking an ICT Recruiter – Service Delivery, to join the growing and award winning boutique agency to provide both clients and candidates with high-quality, professional ICT recruitment services.
Established in February 2005, face2face Recruitment is 100% Australian owned, and is on numerous Federal and State Government panels, including; Digital Health, Service Delivery, ATO, AFP, DTA and Infrastructure.
face2face is about quality, not quantity! We want to source the best candidates in the market and present them to our clients in the finest way to our clients. A culture built on team work, fair play, cohesive collaboration and fun.
ABOUT the Opportunity
Working within the ICT division, the ICT Service Delivery Consultant, will be required to meet constant competing deadlines, having new positions to work on every day. The responsibilities will be wide ranging and include;
- Sourcing candidates utilising a range of tools and technologies
- Screening, interviewing, and shortlisting candidates
- Advertising and promoting roles within your network
- Maintaining Candidate hot lists
- Updating candidate records and data base
- Varied and fast-moving deadlines.
This is not a 360 role, you will have dedicated admin support along with Senior Account Managers liaising with clients for you. This leaves you the time to focus on quality candidates and building your networks.
Skills & Attributes
Ideally you are a people focused person with experience within the ICT, recruitment or services industries.
- Commercial experience in ICT recruitment in the Australian market
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and good sense of humour
- Enjoy working in a high energy environment
- Work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes
- Experience with MS Word and MS Excel with the ability to quickly learn the internal database
An opportunity to work with an ethical company with a great reputation in town
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, or for a confidential conversation please contact Alister on 02 6199 5750.