- face2face Reference Number #11455
- 6 month Non – ongoing contract with possible extension
- Based in Barton
- $54.44 – $58.98 per hour ex super
Our client is seeking an APS 6 Workforce Planner to report on people based solutions to workforce issues and challenges.
- Coordinate reports on activities and highlight measures of success
- Perform secretariat duties for the Workforce Planning Committee
- Drafting papers, minute taking, agenda setting etc.
- Assist in the development and roll-out of functional workforce plans
- Contribute to the development of people solutions to workforce issues
- Providing workforce planning support and advice
- Perform objective, systematic research and analysis
- Liaise with stakeholders, responding to stakeholder needs and expectation
- Support team leaders/managers through
- Co-ordinating the workflow and outcomes of teams
- Conduct quality assurance activities for the outputs of lower level employees providing constructive feedback where appropriate
Skills and Attributes
- Qualifications in HR will be an advantage, but not essential
- Background in strategic workforce planning/strategic people projects is desired
- Ability to work with HR data analytics and/or metrics teams to develop people solutions
- Proficiency in Excel
if this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Jade now!
Application Close Thursday February 13.