- face2face Reference Number #10667
- Contract to 29 June 2019
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- $65.00 per hour plus super
The Fraud and Security Policy Officer will be responsible for coordinating and assisting the Security and Fraud team with the composition of security related procedures and policy.
- Understand the framework of policy and security
- Liaise across internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and evaluate security clearances
- Review and prepare high level procedural documents
A basic knowledge of the Protective Security Policy Framework will be highly regarded in the evaluation of responses
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta
Applications close 14/05/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.