- face2face Reference Number #10448
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- Based in Woden, ACT
- $45.00 per hour plus super
The Finance Officer is responsible for managing Branch finances, procurement and contract management. The Finance Officer must have good communication skills and demonstrate flexibility and resilience.
- Responsible for on-boarding new contract and staff
- Recorded, tracked and reported on the BRANCH use of administered funds
- Process invoices
- End of month reporting, finding information in SAP and reporting to Branch Finance Partners
- Request commitment approval from the delegate for expenditure of administered funds
- Close off contracts in SAP when staff contracts end
- Record and report on Branch staff levels
Skills & Attributes
- Experience with SAP, Excel and other Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of high level administrative support
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Strong team skills with the ability to transfer knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Joel now!
Applications close 17/04/2019, unless maximum submissions reached prior to this time.