- face2face Reference #11415
- 6 Month Contract, Possible Extension
- Start ASAP
- Full Time Hours – Labour hire Contract
- Australian Citizenship Required
- Baseline Security Clearance Mandatory, Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance is Preferred
- EL 1 $62.00 per hour plus super
- APS 6 $49.00 per hour plus super
The client is seeking an experienced export controls practitioner to support their internal export controls compliance and advice program. The position will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on International Export Controls and Obligations within the environment.
- Interpreting information
- Providing best-practice advice on the management of controlled equipment and information
- Assisting customers develop export control requests prior to progressing them through relevant nations’ export control approval authorities
Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of and experience in international export controls, including the EAR, ITAR and FMS Program
- NV1 security clearance preferred, but Baseline would be considered
- Experience in executing or advising on export control related Non-Disclosure Agreements/ Deed Polls
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Jade now!
Applications close Monday 16th September 2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.