- face2face Reference Number #10005
- ASAP Start – 31/12/2019
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Clearance Essential
- Based in Deakin, ACT.
- $45.00 per hour plus super
The Events Project Administration Officer will work independently, having some authority and discretion to investigate information and explore innovative approaches to support the longer-term business objectives. The Project Officer will be embedded in a small team and will be expected to be capable of reviewing and developing the quality of work undertaken by others within a work group.
- Undertake complex services and activities
- Work within a framework of legislation, established policy, principles and procedures
- Use initiative and experience to research, analyse, plan, review and adjust priorities and work activities
- Identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and deliver services
Education/Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to maintain strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work independently, with some authority and discretion
- Baseline Security Clearance Essential
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Joel now!
Applications close Thursday 16th May, unless maximum reached prior to this time.