- face2face Recruitment reference #12754
- 12 months contract, ASAP start
- Woden, ACT
- Australian Citizen
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist to work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics
- CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Due to the immediate start, only Australian Citizens with a current Baseline clearance will be considered for this opportunity.
If you would like to know more about this role, please click Apply for Job.
02 6199 5750
To apply for this job email your details to teamICT@f2frecruitment.com.au.