- face2face Recruitment reference #11241
- 12 month contract
About the Role:
Our client is looking for Development Team Leaders- BI/ SAS Developer to join their team develop technical project requirements and providing advice to the business analysts to ensure business requirements are feasible. The developer would also be required to provide estimates on how long development activities would take to deliver.
The Development Team Leaders- BI/ SAS Developer duties will include:
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Write high quality code.
- Ensure all code is well documented and tested.
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows.
- Create new and update existing reports in SAS VA.
- Ensure that all SAS VA reports are accessible.
- Ensure all of the work you do is captured as updates in the backlog.
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
Australian citizen need only apply
If you would like to know more about this role, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Shannon at face2face Recruitment on 02 6199 5750