- face2face Reference Number #10788
- Contract to 17 April 2020.
- Immediate Start
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Contract
- Baseline Security Clearance (Essential)
- Based in Symonston, ACT
- $45.00 per hour plus super
Joining a strong technical team, the Departmental Officer will be responsible for granting licences and permits that authorise the import and export of certain drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Assess complex applications for licences and permits under the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967
- Produce written reports to support the Director in decision making
- Develop policy documents and/or instructional material
- Undertake compliance and monitoring activities including inspections
- Manage complex relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Attributes
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work on time
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to interpret legislation and exercise sound judgement withing a regulatory framework
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations (Regulatory Compliance)
- Experience in a regulatory environment is highly desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!