One of our top clients is seeking a Delivery Manager based in Canberra ACT.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success and experience in supporting the delivery of large and complex applications, infrastructure and business transformation projects
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and successfully drive the implementation, release management and testing aspects of ICT systems in a modern agile and devops environment
- Evidence of excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, and ability to coordinate required stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse range of people in an equitable, empowered and collaborative manner to achieve organisational outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in agile delivery environments and multi-disciplinary teams
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience with lean product management principles
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing
- Knowledge of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) requirements
Contract Period:12 months
Option to Extend:Options to extend up to 24 months (Pending approval)
Please note: The client has requested that all candidates be Australian Citizens.
Please email me for more information: [email protected]