- face2face Reference #10961
- APS6 hourly rate
- Australian Citizenship
- Baseline Security Clearance
- 4 month contract
Our client is charged with the responsibility for infrastructure and major projects, transport, local government, external territories administration, rural and regional development, population policy, and cities.
- The data analyst will derive the density and accessibility measures from Census data and from data extracted from the city transport models maintained by state and territory transport departments.
- The density measures will be employment and population in concentric bands around specified locations.
- Ability to manipulate large databases of spatial data using Python or any other programming language or software package that will do the job.
- Familiarity with geographic information system (GIS) software would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and individually.
How to apply
Contact Angie on 02 6199 5750 firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.