- face2face Reference Number #11251
- Contract until March 2020, Possible Extension
- Start ASAP
- Full time hours – Labour hire contract
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- $42.52 – $45.47 per hour plus super
As a member of the team you will work under general guidance to assist in managing contracts for the department. Particularly those associated with whole of government purchasing arrangements and the engagement of non-ICT contractors, provide general purchasing advice, and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders on contract and accounts matters.
- Liaising and communicating with vendors to effectively conduct request for quote processes, execute contracts and work orders, and manage workflow
- Maintaining excel based contract registers to produce timely and accurate reports and monitor contract status
- Managing invoices and processing accounts
Skills and Attributes
- Have a demonstrated focus on client servicing
- Experience with SAP
- Show initiative to identify process improvements
- Demonstrate problem solving and structured decision-making
- An ability to undertake longer-term planning and evaluation
- Baseline Security Clearance Required
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Jade now!
Applications close 5pm Thursday 15th August 2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.