- face2face Reference Number #11191
- 12 Month Contract, Possible Extension
- Start End of August 2019
- Full time hours – labour hire contract
- Baseline clearance required
- Based in Canberra
- EL1 $68.25 – $71.08 per hour plus super
- EL2 $74.36 – $88.04 per hour plus super
Manage and guide the work of a range of Advisory and Working Groups to inform the development and implementation of work related to the Government Response and is a central coordination point for engaging with stakeholders on the reform project.
- Bring significant (senior level) expertise to the development and execution of a communication strategy
- Be responsible for delivering the day to day and long term communication strategies,
- Manage the coordination of inputs from, and sharing of products to, colleagues in a range of portfolio partner agencies
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external networks will be critical
- Strategic thinking and direction setting
- Strong Executive and external stakeholder management
- Proven success in influencing and negotiating positive outcomes
- Ability to be flexible and strategic in demanding environments
- Communication related degree/qualifications
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more contact Jade now!
Applications close 5pm Sunday 18th August 2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.