One of our Federal Government Clients is seeking a Change Manager.
- Demonstrated experience contributing to the implementation of corporate change management within a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively and draw on the knowledge and expertise of staff within a business area to develop and implement organisational change management strategies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to clearly articulate messages and build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Adobe software, in particular the use of Adobe Captivate to create a range of instructional videos.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of SharePoint to develop intranet content.
- Relevant and current qualifications in change management or other related disciplines
- Experience in successfully developing and supporting organisational change in large organisations, including corporate projects (40%)
- Demonstrated capacity to write clearly and succinctly in preparing relevant plans and communications material (30%).
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and to meet deadlines (20%).
- Relevant and current qualifications in change management mandatory are desirable but not essential (10%)
Please note that the client has requested that all candidates must have a NV1 Security Clearance.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Please email me for more information: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Kate@f2frecruitment.com.au.